Annual Visual Web Convention Leading the Thinking and Debate, London 9-10th 2008
(This is a RL conference, and will not be screened in SL)
The Visual Web Convention brings together 4 conferences all addressing the next-gen Web across virtual worlds, MMOs, casual games, web 2.0 & casual MMOs. You can book day passes or access-all-areas AAA VIP passes AND individual event passes on this site.
CONVENTION SCHEDULE AT-A-GLANCE
- Registration opens from 9.45am both days
- The convention opens at 9.45am and closes at 5.30pm both days
- The free-to-access small expo and extra sessions are only available to conference delegates on the day of their pass.
- You must have a minimum of a conference pass valid for the day to enter the Convention.
- All conferences start at 10.30am sharp and close at 5pm
- The Legal Clinic is just £39 + vat and has limited availability.
- The Clinic, IP Pitching and Future Technologies Panel Sessions must be booked in advance to guarantee your place.
- All sessions are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Academic Meets Industry Summit
- Monetise Web 2.0 & Social Networks Conference
- Additional sessions, including:
- IP Pitching
- Future Games Technologies Panel
- Apply Serious Games Conference
- Apply Virtual Worlds & MMOs Conference
- Small expo and extra sessions, including:
- Virtual Worlds & Serious Games Legal Clinic
- Industry Consultations
There are additional FREE sessions to delegate pass-holders with passes valid on the day.